Visitors / Employees
Residents / Students
Opportunities for Job Seekers
Looking for a career in healthcare?
WPSI is now recruiting West Philadelphians for training and job opportunities as a Patient Sitter with CHOP
- Be a resident of 19104, 19131, 19139, 19143, or 19151.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Be unemployed.
- Be a Non-Smoker.
- Have professional experience working with youth.
Graduates of this program will:
- Receive a guaranteed interview with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Build cutting-edge job connection strategies that result in 95% of WPSI graduates finding work.
- Earn a generous, performance-based stipend while in training.
- Gain an accelerated connection to a career you love and the life you want!
Apply today! The application deadline is May 12, 2017 at 5pm.